Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Lovelife :)

 I Wanna post about my love life . . .

Well , there’s 2 guys which I really like right nao . One is Andy and one is Osman but I don’t really know if I like Osman as I have too many malay boyfie and I am easily attack by their love .  Andy and I likes each other but just due to the girlfriend nao I dun even know if I like andy anot . seriously I am blind in love . I cannot be timer on both too . Because I have tried being a timer before .  I don’t really want it to happen again and again . As I don’t want guys to be hurt just because of me , the feeling is like so G.U.I.L.T.Y and seriously it SUCKS TO THE CORE .~ . I did ask andy to go back to his girlfriend but he dontwant and I cannot do anything too as he said he love me and no longer had any feelings fer hys girl  . But I believe they can patch back but.. but .. Andy doesn’t wan I also cannot do anything at all I cannot force a person to love a person who they don’t really love at all and I don’t want to miss this chance as andy is a really good guy . * honestly * I do not know how much <3 can I give to him than hys girl . Andy is really a sweet guy , The last day before I left Singapore I texted him and said : send me a long2 message and he really did , he send 4 sweet message to me . No matter how much I wish to ignore him I just cannot bring myself to leave him alone. Is this really what is love? Or izzit a child love ? I think I have grown up and I have been through so many r/s but I still doesn’t know what true love is. Can andy really tell me what is love is all about ?  Hys ex name is : Karying . I told Andy so many times that let’s not contact each other and he’s really upset but I think of the girlfriend wanting him back so much more than I do I just cannot bring myself to love him at all , although now I have feelings fer him but izzit real or maybe it’s a child play love ?  this is really confusing me out ! . I don’t wanna karying to have him but I also cannot love him just to make karying jealous and feel sad nor hurt this feeling sux to the core like .. well I have been through love so I know larh . Wnting your ex so much but your ex doesn’t want you and hys like this girl this feeling sux ~ , I not sure if Andy know about this feeling anot , as a girl I have been through so many r/s surely I know all about love right  ? Well what I want to have in r/s is : Freedom . Concern . Loving . Honesty and most of all be Truthful to this r.s .

Freedom  : Don’t need everyday meet .  Don’t need to tell him every min where I am .
Concern : Ask me if I am okay . When you ask me : Are u okay  ? and I said : yeap . I want you to know I am lying . 
Loving : I don’t know how to explain this .
Honesty :  Do not lie .
Truthful :  Do not look at other girl and I want to be the only girl in ur eyes .

Well , this is all I have think .
Hmm I want to go off now bubye . 

No comments:

Post a Comment