Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Gentingg :) DAY2

Posting on  : 21.6.2011 .

Tired2  . I am  really very tired ,  guess what I woke up at 8+ due to my parents talk so freaking loud and I couldn’t sleep @ all and I was damn pissed of due to it as I really hate people to talk so loud or making so much noise such as talking when I am sleeping I really do get easily pissed off by such things . tsk2 . now taking break * 5.17pm ** Parents sleeping . sibling and relatives went to arcade .. guess why I never go . well I hate going to arcade haha . It doesn’t even suit me . * laughs*  Hmm . I want to go outdoor theme park and not indoor theme park . Just waiting them to be done so I am able to join them fer the outdoor theme park , Hahaha . had so much meals today … Gaining weight  grr ~ .  I want to slim down  or not no people want me later and I die .  ahah ~ . Well , shall post later at night after I done wit everything fer today ^^ . bubye fer now .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment