Do you know that I really miss you but sometime I am hurt at the same time ? Most of the time I shall say .
I don't know how to explain but sometimes the feeling comes and it really so hurting for me till I can't really bear with it . Sometime , just sometimes I really feel like giving up when I have no one to talk to and when you are the one who I can trust it seems that you just broke the trust that I given to you .
Why not me try hurting you whenever I talk to you by then you will know how much hurt I've been suffered from those words from you. Shall we just give it a try ? Or not you will never know what kind of hurt I've really been suffering from . You simply don't know and I am sure about it . It's like dafug ? Sigh , I am just going to bear with it for awhile more after that don't ever blame me if I ever throw my tamper on you or show you my attitude and don't you freaking dare to blame me for it as you are the whole cause of it !
No comments:
Post a Comment