Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Dear Boyy

Seeing you and her noww is so super sweet but i know what are you going to do behind her back , i shall ask you to stop from what you are doing as i know you are hurt by her most of the time but after all she still your girl mah , you can't stop it from happening at all am i right I _ _ _ _ ? I kept wanting to ask you this question : what if one day im attach ? what will ur answer be ? what's ur reaction ? but i doesnt seems to be having the courage to do so . Even if i do , u will say attach lorh or something hurtful , how i wish you will say : im jealous . cause jealousy makes me feel that u still feel a thing fer me haish , i think i shouldnt lie to myself and makes hope fer us . I guess you should be more faithful to your girlf thats all from me :>
</3
the girl who hurt you once :)

No comments:

Post a Comment