Saturday, 30 July 2011

Looking at myself unable to love u like how we used too .
i miss those day when we're together .
i went to esplanade yesterday and it reminds me of when we were together on ur birthday we went to esplanade . have fun there . i went there and tears came . I was wondering how silly am i not to tell u i love u and i needed u badly . But how can i build that ''relationship' of us again ? i bet u will think i am talking rubbish but seriously i am not . i also not sure if u will view my blog . I really hope u are able to reply it . I really want u . I am wit other guys last tyme cause i dunwanna hurt u any longer and i think u can find someone better than me . we have not meet fer a veri long time . how i wish u will be callinq me out . I really love u . N**** .
Please talk to me

No comments:

Post a Comment