Saturday, 30 April 2011

To sentosa ...

Well this morning there's Alot of unhappiness and it's so sad till I cry :( I hate last minute plan .. Arghh . Quarrel wit Yvonne today . Shall that call as quarrel ?? I don't know .. Met Aisyah , khai & fatihah kat boots and shoe .. Off we go to sentosa . Took bus fer 1 hour plus == can die >< . Finally reach sentosa .. Woohooo Yvonne can buy wine !! Drank white wine today ! Haha .. Good and shiok ! Fatihah irritating sia want to go home just tell us larh. Need to say till need go court meh ?? First she say she need to go student court and I was asking myself is there student court and so I ask her back is there student court ? She said ... Er is Indonesia court ?? I was totally blur . Singapore where gt Indonesia court ? Funny right ?! off she go home , when we were about to go home khai lose her phone !! Oh my !many things happen !! I totally freak out . Anyway fatihah can b drama queen .. More info Tmr .. Went to bikini bar !! Fun !! Got to go . Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment