I do not want to feel the feeling im having currently . There's a feeling that i felt so lonely about . Why is this all happening to me ? You might not know and i am happy about it . Seriously why do i have to fake a smile
all this while ? It is like super tiring indeed it is tiring . Faking a smile to school , to meet you , to anywhere . Although certain times im really happy about certain after that all it is not what i am happy about i am just making my friends happyy . i want them to be happy when they are wit me . Thats when i feel happy wit them . Faking a smile it's quite good as people won't keep asking whats wrong or whats the matter wit me .
The best thing is to fake a smile . :) .
..................................................................................................................................
From me to you :
Dear _ _ _ _ _ . Still remember the first day we met ? I stil remember those thing happen to us .
i also remember whenever i didnt reply your text , every minute there'll be message from you and i am really happyy , but this tyme is : i never reply you also never reply . Is something missing out ? Well , i dunknow only YOU knows about it . Although i am angry when u ask me whether i regret being wit you . I kept saying no if i regret will i still be with you ? *nothing to say ** I don't know do u feel tired being wit me ? . i just want to tell u : I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS BOY , YOU SAID U WANT US TO LAST SO PROVE IT TO ME . WORDS ARE CHEAP . ACTIONS ARE EXPENSIVE .
The best thing is to fake a smile . :) .
..................................................................................................................................
From me to you :
Dear _ _ _ _ _ . Still remember the first day we met ? I stil remember those thing happen to us .
i also remember whenever i didnt reply your text , every minute there'll be message from you and i am really happyy , but this tyme is : i never reply you also never reply . Is something missing out ? Well , i dunknow only YOU knows about it . Although i am angry when u ask me whether i regret being wit you . I kept saying no if i regret will i still be with you ? *nothing to say ** I don't know do u feel tired being wit me ? . i just want to tell u : I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS BOY , YOU SAID U WANT US TO LAST SO PROVE IT TO ME . WORDS ARE CHEAP . ACTIONS ARE EXPENSIVE .
No comments:
Post a Comment